As I've mentioned multiple times, one of my resolutions for this year is to keep this blog updated fairly regularly. I've already had more posts and page views this year than in all of 2013, so I think I'm doing well so far!
I have two sets of "filler" posts I want to make - one to share my works-in-progress, and the other to share past finishes. I don't always get to sew on a regular schedule--I usually manage one day a month or so when I can do a lot of sewing, but then do bits and pieces here and there.
So I'll start with a work-in-progress post.
In my goals for 2014, I mentioned that I have about 12 works in progress, and this is one that I'm really excited to finish.
I pinned this on pinterest a long time ago. For months, every time I saw it, the image would go to a spam site so I couldn't get any information about it, but I finally tracked it down to its source and saw that the fabric was Chrysalis by Moda and was able to figure out the pattern on my own.
I pieced it at least a year ago, and have been wary of quilting it because I love it so much and want it to be perfect. I just ordered backing fabric (not in green, though - I 'm not copying it completely!), and I plan to work on it soon. This one will be for me. It is lap-size.

No comments:
Post a Comment