Here is #3 in my series of works in progress.
This is a red, pink and aqua pinwheel quilt that was inspired by one I saw here.
I put this together almost two years ago, and have struggled with the backing.
I bought a aqua/turquoise fabric from the Crate and Barrel outlet (where I find a lot of my backing fabrics), and I even pieced most of it with some cute wonky log cabin blocks, but I couldn't figure out how I wanted it to look and put it aside. And whenever I've pulled it out again, I like the backing fabric less and less.
I really need to just finish it and am debating buying something new (for backing, so I won't violate the fabric fast!), or just using the old backing. I am fairly certain the recipient won't mind either way, but I want it to look the way it looks in my head, you know?
Quilter problems!
Linked to Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

I love it and can't wait to see it once finished!
ReplyDelete