Friday, February 14, 2014

Back to the blog

I skipped a few weeks after getting sick and then busy with work. Sorry!

It has been really snowy here:

I took today off as a fun day and spent basically the whole day sewing! 

I quilted my Riley Blake challenge quilt and a layer cake baby quilt, and sewed together a wonky star baby quilt and pieced 23 framed squares for a chain-link quilt. 

I hope I can bind the two quilts and sew together the blocks over the rest of the weekend!




Linked up to:
stitch by stitch

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are great! I like how each one is so very different. That would be sure to keep my interest when quilting. I like to mix things up and have a few projects going at the same time. I particularly like your star quilt. I'm a new follower & looking forward to seeing how you finish these. Great job!

    http://www.busyneedle.ch

    ReplyDelete